ProWare offers great advantages for operating your multifamily and residential properties. Even for a single family home investor the tool offers great advantage. $20 per month covers up to the first 10 units. And with training available as pre-recorded videos on the web, you can get up and going for little more than the monthly charge. Perhaps more important, choosing ProWare is a great way to set yourself up to scale your property management capability.
I believe ProWare offers a great comprehensive set of features. However, from my perspective, some features are especially compelling for users who are considering a property management system. Specifically, consider the following:
- ProWare’s web based service is available anytime anywhere. Literally, if you couldn’t afford a computer you can get started simply with the monthly fee for the management system. All you truly need is a handheld scanner and access to the Internet. Even a terminal at your local library could do the job. Perhaps just as positive, ProWare has a disaster recovery site, provides offsite data backup, and uses the industries leading data security and protection capability.
- Cost stands out as a tremendous feature. You can implement ProWare for $20 per month and serve up to 10 units. The cost for 100 units is $125 per month and for 150 units is $175 or $1.00 per unit. In other words, almost any property can afford ProWare.
- ProWare offers great add on modules. ProWare will support ACH, Debit charges, and credit card charges creating a fully web ready service capacity for your tenants through its EPay service. ProWare offers background and credit check and integration. ProWare offers integrated advertising management with the ability to upload property photos and to advertise on your website, via Craigslist and more.
- ProWare integrates with Quickbooks. This means working with your accountant will likely be seamless and the cost contained.
- ProWare allows scanning and attaching communication with residents, to or from vendors, from contractors, and more by allowing attaching documents to units, buildings, and much more.
ProWare offers a windows like interface that almost any employee, manager, or owner can become familiar with in a matter of days. In short order, you are able to meet your total management needs with a minimum infrastructure while you know you are supported by the very best network and data protection, security and support. As an investor a ProWare supported project can be relied upon. As an operator, the software will meet your every operational need.